Saturday, July 5, 2008

Humming Along

Hummingbirds frequently visit the feeder hanging above my parents' porch.



On Thursday we visited the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.
That's Cheyenne Mountain in the background.

I'm happy t0 be able to say that I have retrieved my car, it's functioning well,
and I'll be starting my 8-day retreat tomorrow evening.

This afternoon I started reading Speaking of Sin by Barbara Brown Taylor.
Taylor is an Episcopal priest who teaches at a college in Georgia.
She's a renowned preacher, and many of her (many) books are based on her sermons.
I'll review this one when I'm done with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hummingbirds are so hard to photograph--they always appear as a blue green blur in my photos--well done.

Enjoy your retreat.

Peace and all good things~